This plugin allows you to export a simple report, in a CSV file, with all the products, or only the ones where stock is managed, and its current stock on WooCommerce.
The file is UTF-16, comma-separated and the values are enclosed in double quotes.
- Generates a simple CSV file report with the current WooCommerce products stock;
- It’s also possible to see the report as a HTML table directly on the plugin’s admin page;
- WPML compatible;
- Use the included automatic install feature on your WordPress admin panel and search for “WooCommerce Stock Exporter”.
- Go to Products > Stock Exporter and click on “Export WooCommerce Stock” to generate the report.
When using the “HTML table on new window” output option how can I format the table?
wse_screen_new_headeraction, with a priority higher than 10, to add your own CSS. Example here: https://gist.github.com/webdados/574704ecf877a18a8923af78e61f821b
You can also add any HTML using the
wse_screen_new_footerfilters. We are using priority 10 to add the HTML file structure, so you should use a value higher than 10 for the header and lower than 10 for the footer.
Can this plugin also…?
Nop! WooCoomerce Stock Report on a CSV file or HTML table. That’s it.
I need help, can I get technical support?
This is a free plugin. It’s our way of giving back to the wonderful WordPress community.
There’s a support tab on the top of this page, where you can ask the community for help. We’ll try to keep an eye on the forums but we cannot promise to answer support tickets.
If you reach us by email or any other direct contact means, we’ll assume you are in need of urgent, premium, and of course, paid-for support.
Where do I report security bugs found in this plugin?
You can report any security bugs found in the source code of the site-reviews plugin through the Patchstack Vulnerability Disclosure Program. The Patchstack team will assist you with verification, CVE assignment and take care of notifying the developers of this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Stock Exporter for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Stock Exporter for WooCommerce” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Stock Exporter for WooCommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.2.0 – 2023-04-13
- Security update
- Tested and confirmed WooCommerce HPOS compatibility
- Apply WordPress Coding Standards wherever possible
- Tested with WordPress 6.3-alpha-55644 and WooCommerce 7.6.0-rc.2
1.1.0 – 2022-06-30
- New brand: PT Woo Plugins 🥳
- Requires WordPress 5.0, WooCommerce 3.0 and PHP 7.0
- Tested with WordPress 6.1-alpha-53556 and WooCommerce 6.7.0-beta.2
1.0.0 – 2021-11-08
- Fixed excluding stock “>= 0” or “<= 0” (thanks for the heads up @allbrandsmatter)
- Added “=” and “!=” to the stock exclusion possibilities
- Moved the “Stock Exporter” option under the “Products” menu option instead of “WooCommerce”
- Removed support for WooCommerce below 3.0 and PHP below 7.0
- Tested with WordPress 5.9-alpha-52030 and WooCommerce 5.9.0-RC.2
0.8.2 – 2021-03-10
- Tested with WordPress 5.8-alpha-50516 and WooCommerce 5.1.0
- Bugfix: show categories for variations
- Technical support clarification
- Tested with WordPress 5.5-beta4-48649 and WooCommerce 4.3.1
wse_sort_fieldfilter to set the sort field for the exported products (defaults to “product” title)
- Tested with WordPress 5.5-alpha-47923 and WooCommerce 4.3.0-rc.2
- Tested with WooCommerce 4.0.1
- Changes on the InvoiceXpress banner
- Tested with WordPress 5.3.3-alpha-46995 and WooCommerce 3.9.0-rc.2
- Hide the InvoiceXpress nag if the invoicing is already installed and active
- Tested with WordPress 5.3.1-alpha-46798 and WooCommerce 3.8.1
- Change InvoiceXpress nag interval from 30 to 90 days
- Tested with WordPress 5.2.4-alpha-46074 and WooCommerce 3.8.0-beta.1
- Requires PHP 5.6
- New output option to be able to export as an HTML table on a new clean window
- Exclude products by stock (more and less than value)
- Exclude products by meta key (equal to value)
- ID, SKU and product type fields are now optional
- Better performance when choosing to export only products with managed stock
- New field: image (thumbnail)
- Better coding standards
- Tested with WooCommerce 3.5.2
- Tested with WooCommerce 3.3
Tested up totag
- Fixed a PHP notice due to WooCommerce 3.0 changes
- Removed the translation files from the plugin
langfolder (the translations are now managed on WordPress.org’s GlotPress tool and will be automatically downloaded from there)
- Tested with WooCommerce 3.2
WC tested up totag on the plugin main file
Tested up totag
- Fixes a bug introduced on 0.4 that wouldn’t allow to export on WooCommerce older than 3.0
- Tested and adapted to work with WooCommerce 3.0.0-rc.2
- New WC_Product_Stock_Exporter and WC_Product_Variation_Stock_Exporter classes (extends WC_Product and WC_Product_Variation) to be used by the plugin to get and product details
- Added ID to the list of fixed fields to export
- Changed all product/variation and categories separator to
Tested up totag
Tested up toand
Requires at leasttags
- Release date: 2016-05-11
- You can now choose aditional fields to include on the report: Categories, Regular Price and any custom field from any plugin
- The options are saved to be used as default next time
- Update sponsored by ideiahomedesign.pt
- Release date: 2016-04-05
- Added the product price to the report
- readme.txt fixes
- Release date: 2015-11-19
- Fix: Translations were not loaded correctly
- Plugin URI added to readme.txt
- Release date: 2015-11-19
- Initial release, sponsored by ideiahomedesign.pt