Slick Slideshow is a highly customizable, but easy-to-use JQuery Slideshow Plugin, to show dynamic images or contents on your website.
Visit the Plugin Page to see it in action.
- All Styles, Animation Parameters and Contents are customizable easily over the backend
- Can use Image URLs (unexperienced users) or custom HTML (experienced Users)
- Valid XHTML 1.0 Strict, Valid CSS 2
- Compatibility to other JQuery WordPress Plugins (you can use a Lightbox like Colorbox for example for images in the Slideshow)
- Fast and efficient
- Does not require extra-tables in your database (actually this might be required one day, but currently everything works fine)
- GPLv2 licensed as it is a requirement of the WordPress Codex (donations for the efforts and further development are fair and welcome)
- Languages: English, German
Upload the “slick-slideshow” directory in wp-content/plugins/ or use the the WordPress auto-installer for plugins.
Activate the Plugin through the Plugins page.
Embed the slick slideshow by either pasting the shorttag
into the content of a post or page or just call
from any position inside your theme.
4.Go to Settings->Slick Slideshow to style and customize your Slideshow in any way!
- Add and delete as much slides as you want
- Edit Animation Options and deactivate the JQuery embedding, if you do not need it
- Edit the Style Options or create your completly customized stylesheet from the prepared CSS code
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Slick Slideshow” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Initial Release for the Plugin directory.