Sometime we need to show some maintenance message for specific page or post.
This is when we make some change on live content and dont want to show untill it is complete and ready to be live.
We can set maintenance mode for:
- Whole website
- Specific page
- Specific post of any type
- Can be set to show page without maintenance to user role when user is logged in. e.g. only admin can see page if maintenance is enabled.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/km-maintenancedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the
Settings->KM Maintenancescreen to configure the plugin
- (Make your instructions match the desired user flow for activating and installing your plugin. Include any steps that might be needed for explanatory purposes)
- Can we cutomize template?
Yes, Copy ./templates/ files to theme folder and make changes as per requirements.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Simple Page Specific Maintenance Mode” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- 1st roll out stable.