Power-up the Gutenberg editor with advanced and powerful patterns and blocks that help you build websites in no time! The first truelly Gutenberg Full Site Editing (FSE) plugin to make website building an ultimate journey.
Simply pick your favorite WordPress Patterns, Demos or Blocks from Omnipress Plugin that speed up the process of website building with easy to use settings and customizations for intuitive visual styling.
With Omnipress, we took the hassle out of the website building process. It gives you a number of unique and creative Patterns for Gutenberg that help you build and design pages or posts without a single line of code.
Ready-to-use Full Website Demos for Gutenberg Website.
Get professionally designed pre-built FREE starter sites built using Gutenberg, Omnipress Plugin and the Omnipress themes. These can be imported in just a few clicks. Tweak them easily and build awesome websites in minutes!
All of our Demos and Patterns supports all Themes.
Pixel perfect ready websites in which you can just change the images and text to make them your own.
Thoughtfully built ready-to-use websites for different niches such as local agencies, business, news, blogs, etc.
Discover instant website setup with a single click! Try our live demo of Omnipress Plugin and unlock limitless creativity with FSE Block Themes. No domain or hosting account needed. Access the live demo now!
This plugin provides 4 blocks.
- Heading Advanced Heading blocks offer enhanced customization options for visually appealing headings, subheadings, and separators on WordPress websites, boosting their aesthetic appeal.
- Custom Css Custom CSS blocks in a FSE Block-based theme allow users to add their own styling code to customize the appearance of specific blocks without modifying the theme files directly.
- Team Team Blocks provides customizable blocks for teams, enabling personalized features and functionalities to enhance collaboration and productivity.
- Slider Slider blocks provide advanced customization options for creating custom sliders with features like background images, colors, content images, margins, paddings, and more..
How to install the plugin
- Open WordPress admin, go to Plugins, and click Add New
- Enter “Omnipress” in search and hit Enter
- Plugin will show up as the first on the list, click “Install Now”
- Activate & open the plugin’s page from the admin menu
Or if needed, upload manually;
- Download the latest stable version from from downloads.wordpress.org/plugin/omnipress.zip
- Unzip it and upload it to /wp-content/plugins/
- Open WordPress Dashboard > Plugins and click “Activate” next to “Omnipress”
- Open the plugin’s page from the admin menu
Do you provide support for the free version? Where?
Yes, absolutely. Whenever you need it, help can be found on our plugin support forum.
Do you have any get-started guides/docs?
Yes, we do. Here are the complete playlist video tutorials.
What are the server requirements?
The minimum requirement to run Omnipress is
WordPress version: 5.8 or later
PHP version: 7.4 or later
MySQL: 5.6 or later
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Omnipress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors