A super simple maintenance mode plugin using native maintenance mode WordPress. This plugin can be easily installed to show a native maintenance mode using default style WordPress. It allows you to maintain your site on the back end by displaying a temporary maintenance page on the front end.
The plugin does not require any additional configuration or setup. All you need to do is activate it and maintenance mode will be automatically enabled. It is very lightweight yet powerful.
- Simple layout default WordPress
- Responsive maintenance mode page
- No customizations required
- Easier to manage as the maintenance mode can be turned on by activating the plugin
- Notify the search engine crawler that the site is down for a limited period of time
- Go to the “Add New” plugins screen in your WordPress Dashboard
- Click the upload tab
- Browse for the plugin file (native-maintenance.zip) on your computer
- Click “Install Now” and then hit the activate button
- Login to your WordPress dashboard.
- Go to “Plugin” and click on “Add New” button.
- Search for “native maintenance”.
- Click on Install and Activate.
- Can this plugin be used to display a simple maintenance mode page?
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Native Maintenance” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
– Initial release