Inline JS block helps in adding above the fold JS or for your Advanced customization needs.
Note: JS Script tags are necessary to run the JS Code. So add these tags to compile your code.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/inline-js-block-gutenbergdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Install Gutenberg plugin if not integrated in WordPress already.
- Search ‘Script’ from blocks.
- Add your JS code in the Script block.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Inline JS Block for Gutenberg” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
1.0.0 July 17th, 2018
- Initial Release