Harrix MarkdownFile is a plugin to display Markdown files with syntax highlighting in WordPress.
The plugin uses the libraries:
- parsedown: http://parsedown.org/
- highlightjs.org: https://highlightjs.org/
This shortcode embeds markdown file by url.
- Upload the
harrix-markdownfilefolder to the
- Activate the Harrix MarkdownFile plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
The code in the added file does not look like in the example
The plug only highlights code in the added file. Appearance code (text size, font, spacing, etc.) is determined by the design of your WordPress site.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Harrix MarkdownFile” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Harrix MarkdownFile” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Using the new Markdown parser.
- Changing the default shortcode to [markdown-file].
- Corrections on the remarks the team WordPress.
- First Version.