Allows your visitors to increase or decrease font size of the “main” section of your website.
- Uses jQuery to change text/font sizes
- Shortcodes supported
- Simple and Lightweight
- Easy to Set Up
- Works with all font size units
- Uses localStorage to set font size only once across whole website
Resizing does not work, what do I do?
Try changing settings, specifically the jQuery selector field. Your theme might have different mark up.
How do I use shortcode in my theme?
Use [wpavefrsz-resizer] to output resizer wherever you want.
I found a bug
Let’s fix that! Contact me at email@example.com
Contributors & Developers
“Easy Font Resize” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- First version.
- Added localStorage support to set font sizes only once
- Added grey theme
- Added min/max/step values to options page
- Disabled selecting/highlighting text for resizer buttons
- Added “tabindex” and “title” attributes for accessibility (TAB keyboard key)
- Removed widget support (does not support widget block editor and never will)
- Added “Remember font size site-wide?” switch to options
- Added more resizeable elements
- Added following filters: wpavefrsz_filter_text, wpavefrsz_filter_minus, wpavefrsz_filter_plus, wpavefrsz_filter_equals
- Added an exclusion selector(s) fields
- Added a “force” mode that will add “!important” rule to better enforce font sizes
- Added a “notranslate” switch that will prevent Google Translator widget from interacting with resizer buttons
- Added proper screenreader ARIA labels and roles
- Added code to prevent DOM bubbling