DJ-Accessibility is a set of tools to help people with disabilities navigate the site.
Use its’ options to improve the accessibility of your website! You can display accessibility options in a pop-up or toolbar layout (available in the ver Pro) on your page.
DJ-Accessibility works with WordPress and it’s also integrated with the YOOTheme Pro Builder.
Main features (Version Lite):
* Smart contrast (Invert colors, Monochrome, Dark contrast, Light contrast, Low saturation, High saturation, Highlight links, Highlight headings)
* Keyboard navigation
* Mobile friendly
* Customizable icon
* Change the typo (font size, line height, and letter spacing)
Additional features available in the version Pro
* Toolbar layout
* Screen reader
* Read mode
DJ-Accessibility plugin version 1.02 with some improvements – click here
- In your admin panel, go to Plugins -> Add New and click the Upload Plugin button.
- Click Choose File, then select the plugin ZIP file. Click Install Now.
- Click Activate to activate the plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“DJ-Accessibility – Accessibility Plugin” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Free version of the plugin for Joomla
- Fixed loading of the panel on Divi theme (WordPress)
- Added option to load a different webfont for the panel or disable webfont (useful for German clients)
- Fixed broken font size, line height and letter spacing options when returning user
- Fixed Polsh translation
- Added license field (WordPress)
- Added Polish translation (WordPress)
- Screen reader and page zoom options fixed for Firefox browser
- Improvements related to keyboard navigation
- Fixed the problem with letter-spacing decrease button
- support for all WordPress themes