Daily Image will list out any unattached media in your WordPress media library, and allow you to create a post a day featuring those images. It’s built to work well with Jetpack’s single image lightboxes and the WordPress plugin for Adobe Lightroom.
Daily Image makes it easy to post a new photo every day! Just…
- Upload images to your media library (either through the Media page or through the WordPress Lightroom Plugin).
- Visit the “Daily Image” page under the “Posts” menu in
- Drag and drop to set the order in which you’d like your images to post.
- Set the title, post body, and tags for your images.
- Set the date that the first image should publish. By default, this will set itself to 24 hours after your post scheduled furthest in the future. You can see the scheduled publish date for each picture on the right side of its title bar.
- Set the time that images should publish every day. This is 24-hour time, so, instead of 2:15pm, you should put 14:15.
- Select whether or not you’d like each image to be set as the “featured image” as well as being inserted into its post.
- Click “Schedule Post”
Just install Daily Image like any other plugin, and access it under the “Posts” menu in your WP Admin.
Note that you may have a number of unattached images in your media library that you don’t wish to post. Simply go into the Daily Image interface (under posts) and “X” out the images you don’t want to be part of your daily post series. They’ll go away forever!
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Daily Image” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors