Your readers/visitors love high-quality, free books, but it’s a hassle for you to search daily for books that are free on Amazon.
This plugin does all of that work for you.
In addition, when visitors click through your links, you’ll be able to get Amazon affiliate credit.
And although the books listed in the widget are free, other purchases by your visitors will earn you money.
This plugin creates a widget that displays free Kindle books that are updated daily.
You can customize the plugin as follows:
- Add Your Amazon Affiliate ID. When you add your Amazon affiliate ID, the links are automatically updated to include your ID.
- Choose to display either 1 or 2 books in the widget. (Future versions will allow more books to be displayed).
- Change the title shown above the books.
- You can select the category of books to be displayed, although the only category currently in this version of the plugin is Health.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/daily-free-kindle-booksdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Add the “Free Kindle Books” widget to your sidebar or other widget area on the ‘Widgets’ screen in WordPress.
- Set options as desired on the widget and save.
- How are books chosen?
We review free Kindle books on a daily basis and select the highest quality books. We also allow submissions (to
be approved by our team) at http://freebooksplugin.com.
- How often are books updated?
The books in the plugin are updated daily.
- Do I need to do anything on a daily basis?
No. The plugin automatically updates the images and links every day.
- Will all links include my Amazon affiliate ID?
Yes. So long as you enter your affiliate ID in the widget options, all links will include your affiliate ID.
Contributors & Developers
“Daily Free Kindle Books” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Daily Free Kindle Books” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- First stable version